Three $1,000 scholarships affiliated with the St. Mary’s Catholic Church will be awarded to graduating Hood River county students judged to be outstanding in merit and service. This scholarship is available to students pursuing Trade certificates, Community College degrees, or four-year degrees. Two of the scholarships will be funded by the Mid-Columbia Knights of Columbus, which is a men’s Catholic service organization. The third scholarship is being funded by a Bucheit family endowment. The awards will be given upon registration of the second term or semester of college.
- Proof of Confirmation in the Catholic Church
- Church involvement
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- School, community and/or work involvement
- Financial need
- Essay: Briefly discuss your academic, career and personal goals and how they align with your Catholic faith.
- A list of three references, not related to you, and include name, e-mail address and phone numbers. At least one reference must be a member of St. Mary’s.