The Hood River Chapter of the Oregon School Employees Association (OSEA) awards a scholarship to a deserving graduating senior from HRVHS. The applicant must have a parent, grandparent or guardian who is a member of the OSEA.
- Parent, grandparent or guardian is an OSEA member
- Financial need
- Academic achievement
- Involvement in extracurricular activities
- Desire to contribute to society
- The applicant must be a full-time high school student
- Essay 1: What are your interests and hobbies?
- Essay 2: Briefly describe your future goals and how further education will enable you to make a greater contribution to society.
- Name of parent or grandparent or guardian who is an OSEA member.