The Odell Lions Club Scholarships are available to three students who plan to enroll at a technical school, a community college or a four-year university/college in Oregon.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher
- Must attend an Oregon school
- Demonstrate financial need
- Applicant must be active in community / school / job-related activities. Documented activity/work experience is vital.
- Essay: Describe your involvement in a community/school service activity or job that has impacted your life (150-to 200 words).
- Personal Statement: Pick one meaningful community/school service activity you have been committed to during your high school career. Describe in detail the following four aspects of this activity. Let us hear your thoughts, feelings, and personal voice as well as the description of your involvement in this activity.
- Why you became involved in this community/school service activity or job.
- A description of your role(s), duties, activities in this activity or job.
- How you contributed to the community, school, or family through your involvement in this activity or job.
- How you or others have benefited from this experience.