The Hood River Valley High School Chapter of National Honor Society offers a scholarship(s) to outstanding and deserving college-bound seniors from Hood River Valley High School. Preference is given to National Honor Society members who have remained in good standing with the club since their induction.
- Applicant must be a current National Honor Society member in good standing
- Academic Achievement
- Citizenship and demonstrated community service
- Service to school and club
- Demonstrated leadership and potential for continued leadership
- Short Essay #1: In what ways do you feel have exemplified good citizenship?
- Short essay #2: How have you contributed to the National Honor Society Club at Hood River Valley?